Partner Success - Strategic Program Manager
Qualtrics builds the world’s most powerful research platform, which allows our customers to quickly gather, analyze, collaborate, and take meaningful action with data from employees, customers, and markets. We currently have over 9,000 clients worldwide and growing.
At Qualtrics, we are focused on developing a series of world class programs to enhance the experience of our customers and partners leveraging the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. If you are excited to be part of the wave of technologies and solutions that are reshaping the way brands build the next generation of customer and employee experiences join us.
With a strong customer first culture, we are looking for a new team member to join our group and be a part of the delivery of our early adoption programs supporting the future releases of Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) platform. You will work closely with some of the most strategic Qualtrics customers to help them adopt latest platform capabilities in order to grow and mature their Customer and Employee Experience programs. They will be Qualtrics’ champions because their organizations deliver differentiated and best-in-class experiences in their industry.
You will also work closely with senior product leaders to define customer scenarios, target customers, program metrics, budgets, and resource requirements. You will gain deep knowledge of our product technology, business strategy and markets to develop your customer program plans and execute on them. You will work closely with field sales and consulting to excite and recruit customers and partners and secure their program participation. In this role, you will define and own program success, managing logistics such as: defining the program strategy and structure, determining customer participation, legal requirements/documents, orchestrating all lines of communication, creating effective feedback loops and systems, determining resource requirements, and collaborating with program management, product management, sales, support, and consulting. You will also shape the direction of the product by working closely with the assigned feature teams and based on feedback identified, captured and prioritized through these Engineering programs.
A successful candidate will be a senior individual contributor that excels at dealing with ambiguity and is capable of operating at all levels. They will possess a strong attention to detail, a reputation as someone who focuses on the customer, brings simplified solutions to complex problems and does what they say they will do.
The successful candidate will:
- Serve as the most senior executive relationship manager and day-to-day point of contact to throughout the program participation
- Lead the definition, design and adoption plan for new product investments for key customers
- Own and drive engagement with 1-5 most strategic customers participating in early adoption programs and work with them to drive value realization and program maturity
- Establish and manage relationships with strategic early adopter customers in concert with other Qualtrics teams
- Nurture sustained large XM customers and develop customer evidence as part of product launch
- Communicate and enroll key partner executives in our vision and engage partners in delivery of implementation and adoption programs
- Provide ongoing governance of customer program by communicating to key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- 8+ years of experience required in developing and driving complex customer and/or partner programs.
- Track record of developing strong, collaborative customer relationships that result in strong joint businesses and material impact on the business
- You have a solid knowledge of how to design and execute high-touch customer programs leading to successful customer engagements
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organizations with a strong understanding of professional services operating models
- Excellent communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners.