Patient Support Specialist
In order to advance our mission to – “Enable Personalized Care for Every Cancer Patient,” we are seeking candidates for the following role:
Experienced Customer Support Specialist
Are you an experienced support person looking to make a real difference in people’s lives? As a Patient Support Specialist, you are the voice of Navigating Cancer, responsible for helping our customers (Oncology medical practices) and their patients have the best experience possible with our healthcare solutions.
This position is Full-time & Pays $20.19 an hour.
• Primary customer contact for the company.
• Manage a high call volume. Comfortable calling clinic staff and patients of all ages as they navigate our software.
• Provide account management and technical support along with exceptional customer service, professionally represent the company when interacting with both medical clinics and patients.
• Complete and maintain all required data entry, records and documents.
• Deliver consistently high customer satisfaction
• Manage email appropriately, responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
• Use our knowledge base, team members and job tools to quickly and precisely resolve client issues.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experienced. You have at least 3 years of customer service experience, preferably in medical or SaaS field
• Problem Solver. Ability to think on your feet. You love tackling a challenge and finding the best solution for everyone involved·
• Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Google Solutions & Microsoft Office products
• Detail oriented and proficient in multi-tasking, juggling email and phone support, and meeting deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Capacity to work as a team and independently.
• Proficiency using Salesforce or similar CRM tools
• Spanish language a plus.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
How you should apply:
Why work here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and tens of thousands of cancer patients every day. We help cancer patients get better care—and consider this a valuable and meaningful reason to come to work everyday. You get to work with leading technology, wear many hats, and contribute every day to our business success! Join us to help us grow and establish ourselves as a world-class business. We are lean, agile, and lightweight. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun along the way.
This position is full time 7am-4pm Monday-Friday, in our downtown Seattle office. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a fantastic work environment:
- Employer subsidized medical, dental and vision
- 401K + ROTH option
- Paid maternity/ paternity leave policy
- ORCA passes for commuting
- Educational stipend
- Central location equidistant from Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square
- Company sponsored lunch every Monday and fully stocked kitchen
Work with Purpose. Work together to improve the lives of cancer patients. Collaborate with team members, have passion, enthusiasm and mission for the work that we do.
Act with Integrity. Communicate openly, be honest, follow through.
Be Agile. Discover creative solutions, welcome change. Adapt and pursue continuous improvement.
Seek Simplicity. Reduce complexity for our customers and patients. Simplify our products, our processes and our messages.
Strive for Growth. Constantly strive to achieve personal, professional, and company goals. Continuous reflection, learning and achievement.