Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are currently seeking a strong and driven Product Manager, Compliance Operations to join our fast-paced start-up environment!
What You'll Do:
- Build compliance go-to-market playbook for new products and new territories.
- Roll out new and improved compliance products to all markets by working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Global Operations, and Sales teams.
- Develop new compliance products based on external and internal feedback.
- Monitor market dynamics to proactively adjust compliance product parameters, considering risk and growth factors.
- Become the subject matter expert in your assigned territories’ contracts, regulations, and documents required.
- In charge of driving down major error rates across assigned territories.
- Manage urgent and confidential escalations for assigned territories.
- Serve as liaison between Sales and Compliance teams to identify compliance and operational gaps and opportunities within existing brokerage products, and effectively communicate analysis and recommendations to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Drive and implement cross-functional processes that will improve Sales teams’ efficiency while ensuring compliance, and increase business.
- Develop and disseminate audit performance to create actionable items and accountability on a weekly and monthly reporting basis
- Analyze data to proactively develop compliance products, and effectively consult Sales teams on new cross-functional processes and common contract errors to minimize error rates
- Ramp new CAs fast to ensure compliance, with interactive trainings and by providing feedback on areas of improvement
What You’ll Bring
- Three or more years’ experience in compliance, finance, project management or business management roles.
- Advanced Excel, Google Suite skills. Jira and Zendesk are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Law or Master’s degree from accredited college preferred.
- Deep understanding of real estate contracts, WA state contracts a plus.
- Real estate license(s) a plus in any state, either salesperson or broker.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: You synthesize complex and diverse information. You use intuition and experience to complement data; designing work-flows and procedures with a thoughtful approach to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through. Obsession is respected!
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to satisfy colleagues and deliver on their expectations. You are a subject matter expert on all things payroll, dedicated to exceeding expectations.
- Communications: You have great written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard.
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your internal clients and the company. Urgency is key!
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Ethical: You demonstrate integrity and exercise discretion in handling confidential information
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
Even if you don’t check all the boxes, please still apply!
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home