Quick Base System Administrator at EagleView
The Quick Base System Administrator will report directly to the Operations Program Manager and will model, create, and maintain Quick Base applications used to meet project specifications and rapidly changing business needs. Must have demonstrable proficiency with OOB Quick Base functionality. The Quick Base Administrator will possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills that lend themselves to proper prioritization of work both for initiatives and to their own daily productivity. Must be a team player, proactive, independent, and accountable.
- Develop and implement applications, functionality, pages, reports, and dashboards on the Quick Base platform.
- Work with Project Managers and Operations teams to evaluate and understand business needs.
- Understand data flow and integrations between multiple enterprise applications. Using systems knowledge to design scalable solutions across all applications.
- Test and QA any changes with peers and/or users as applicable.
- Evangelize and champion platform excellence, including data governance, security controls, optimal administration of applications, user roles, table structures, etc.
- Perform day-to-day support, including user provisioning, troubleshooting and maintenance of applications.
- Create administrative and user documentation for new and existing apps.
- Document app changes and communicate impact to stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree, with preference in Computer Science or similar
- Experience as an administrator of Quick Base, or similar platforms.
- 2+ years in experience in Quick Base as a developer or end user, with at least 1 year as an administrator (preferred)
- An Expert Builder Quick Base Certification (preferred)
- Experience with implementing Quick Base or similar platform within an organization
- Effective communication skills: written, verbal and comprehension
- Strong business requirement gathering and analysis, process mapping, and workflow management skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology assets
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects and tasks to deliver functionality on schedule
- Ability to communicate technical issues and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with others to achieve quality results
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.