Regional Market Manager - Midwest at Trupanion
We are hiring a sales-centric and highly motivated business leader to lead a team of dedicated individuals who together drive same-store-sales growth and expand business to business partnerships across our Mid-West region. This individual will be tasked with advising and executing strategy, assigning resources, and ensuring best-in-industry support to ensure effective business growth across the region. The right candidate is eloquent, high-energy, and performance motivated, with the tenacity to lead multiple daily initiatives to success with ease. They will excel in mentoring on sales strategies, finding new and existing opportunities, developing business plans into detailed action steps, establishing relationships, and surpassing goals. They will be an expert people manager with a strong operational focus.
In this role, you will have a close alignment with field-based Territory Partners and lead all aspects of the region's Market Team, driving inside sales and demand generating initiatives. In addition, you will report directly to the General Manager and you will work closely with key internal and external partners, such as Field and Market Consultants, Marketing, Claims, and Support Teams.
Market Teams are responsible for driving same store sales and utilization of Trupanion's services in partnered veterinary hospitals and rapidly growing the number of partnered hospitals within the Market. The daily tasks of the team are consistent outbound engagement and direct inbound support to our current and potential partners. The primary goal is to generate quality lead activity by promoting the utilization of Trupanion software and Exam Day Offers.
The Mid-West Regional Manager can expect to earn a competitive salary with variable and monthly bonus opportunities based on individual and team performance. In addition to monthly compensation, we also offer stock options, a full benefits package (fully paid medical, dental, vision), and other excellent benefits.
Candidates for this position have the option to work remotely from anywhere in the US, or out of our Seattle office, depending on their preference.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Accountability for regionally aligned territory improvement, measured by growth in quality leads and partner footprint expansion
- Strategic leadership of the Account Management Team to maximize regional potential, measured by increased software utilization
- Persuasively championing field and internal team performance to achieve goals for the region
- Ensure baseline metrics quality and compliance
- Collaboration with teams across the organization to ensure delivery of results-producing campaigns and materials
- Innovate engagement and support teams and systems to drive increasing year over year growth
- Required 3+ years in a strategic leadership role
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Experience driving alignment across various business partners
- Experience building and executing sales/demand strategies that succeed
- Experience leading and mentoring cross-functional teams
- Experience with budget management
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off and 9 paid float holidays (you can decide which days are most important to you!)
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Seattle Office Amenities: Free on-site gym, free dog walking services for office pets during business hours, free parking, and paid ORCA cards.
We're all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We're focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself: https://www.facebook.com/Trupanion/videos/10155423763702974/
We're more than insurance - we're a tech company too! Learn more about how you can use Trupanion to pay your vet directly here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdWZ4KHiPTQ
Trupanion Team DNA:
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring: We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous: We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious: We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest: We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive: We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble: We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.