Release Support Specialist (Temp) at Subsplash
Release Support Specialist (Temp)
Based in Seattle, Subsplash is an exciting award-winning team of 150+ mission-driven people who are committed to our core values of humility, innovation, and excellence. Founded in 2005, we’ve pioneered the market with the first ever church mobile app. Since then, we’ve been working together to build The Ultimate Engagement Platform™ for churches, Christian ministries, nonprofits, and businesses around the world. We find excitement in serving our 12,000+ clients, creating impactful products, and delighting the 40 million real people who use our platform every day. Subsplash has won awards for best mobile experience, been voted top 100 Washington's Best Workplaces by the Puget Sound Business Journal, created some of the most downloaded apps of all time, and built enterprise software for world-class brands like XBOX, Microsoft, Samsung, Expedia, and Cisco; yet, at the end of the day, we love making a lasting impact and a difference in our world.
Working at Subsplash is more than just a job; we are a team of people who are courageous, inventive, and passionate about doing meaningful work every day. Don’t take our word for it—head to Glassdoor and see for yourself!
About the Team
The Engineering Team is responsible for building and running all the products that Subsplash offers. We are a super-star team of software engineering QA, and reliability professionals creating polished experiences for our clients and end-users. The Engineering Team is responsible for the entire user experience including: Mobile Apps (end-user facing), Subsplash Giving, the Subsplash Dashboard CMS (client-facing), Web App, TV App, backend data feeds, analytics, SnapPages (website builder) and more. We serve thousands of clients, millions of end-users, and billions of individual app impressions.
About the Role
In this role you will help to ensure that every app is closely monitored and that the release process is continually moving toward a prompt live status, from the time an app has passed quality assurance checks by the Support Team until the moment the app is live. By working closely with Release Engineers this position serves as a specialist in guiding clients through the app store release process. As a member of the Release Team you will act as a liaison with the Support team and the Client Operations team. This a full-time/temporary role for an employment period of 60 days, with the possibility of extension and/or moving to permanent, full-time.Responsibilities
- Monitor and track release blockers
- Contact clients regarding app issues and app store rejections
- Guide apps through the final steps of the app store release process
- Ensure client app store accounts are properly setup and permissions granted
- Manage and ensure successful app transfers
- Schedule and prioritize recurring maintenance tasks
- Documentation app release processes
- Document and improve support recommendations and training for app creation in order to reduce the number of rejected or blocked app releases
- Manage app live processes and communications to ensure clients are promptly notified of app status
- Support release tasks as able: cancellations, screenshots, etc.
- Communicate with app stores and understand app store requirements
- Organizational excellence
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Technical aptitude and a desire to learn
- Working knowledge of App stores is a plus
- Trustworthy: You understand the importance of confidentiality with sensitive information
- A Hard Worker: People describe you as dependable, flexible, humble, teachable, proactive, and smart
- Adaptable: You are able to enjoy a rapidly changing environment requiring flexibility and self-discipline and you have no problem with continually learning new technology
- Organized: You are self-motivated and can easily prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Collaborative: You possess the ability to work well with a team of Designers, Developers, PMs, and other testers
- A Servant: You love helping in whatever way possible to help others get a lot of work done by being their eyes, ears, hands and feet
Note: Employment with Subsplash is contingent upon satisfactory proof of employee’s right to work in the U.S., as required by law and upon completion of a basic background check. Employment with Subsplash is considered “at will,” meaning that either the company or the employee may terminate the employment relationship at any time without cause or notice.