Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
FlyHomes is expanding, and we are looking for a Renovation Coordinator to join the team! As a Renovation Coordinator, you’ll work with our customers, our vendors and your team to raise the bar in the real estate industry. You will be scheduling and coordinating the completion of all renovation activities.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Schedule estimator and specialist vendor meetings with our clients
- Follow up with a variety of vendors to collect information necessary to accurately understand renovation and repair needs.
- Organize all property information, updates and work quality reviews
- Assign team members and vendors to assignments
- Creating work orders for new orders and client repairs as part of the negotiation process
- Document and approve vendor work orders.
- Prioritize repairs and renovation responses
- Experience in residential construction/renovation management
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Relentless negotiation skills
- Strong collaboration and communication with peers, cross-functional teams, and partner resources
- “Can do” attitude with the ability to thrive under pressure in a startup environment
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S