Resolutions Supervisor at Rover
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Who we are:
Rover.com connects pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.
Our global headquarters are in downtown Seattle, Washington in the United States, working closely with our office in Spokane, Washington, and our European offices in Berlin, London, and Barcelona. Our pioneering approach to people and pups alike landed us on the list of World's Most Innovative Companies in 2016 by Fast Company. We're an agile, fast-growing company, and our leadership comes from some of the world's most respected tech companies. We've been named among Seattle's 'Best Places to Work' in Seattle Business Magazine and the Puget Sound Business Journal for three years running. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
Who we're looking for:
Rover’s Resolution team is responsible for supporting Rover's reputation by providing excellent customer care through prevention and problem resolution of issues that pose a risk to the company. The Resolution team also resolves any possible risk to customers or anything that could negatively impact the customer experience through incident investigation, claims management, analysis, education and enforcement ofRover.com terms and conditions.
In this role, you’ll oversee specialized agents within the team, to exceed service levels and performance goals, drive process improvements that scale in a hyper-growth environment, cultivate a customer-focused culture, and ensure contact center best practices are implemented. You’ll be support proactive strategic planning, as well as preparing communications needed for reactive responses across a variety of channels. The position requires effective communications experience with escalations in social and digital media, consumer, business and tech press. This person will also need to have a proven track record of collaboration across a number of internal teams and subject matter experts, as well as experience counseling and presenting to leadership.
- Lead and inspire a team of front line specialized agents that solves problems experienced by customers during stays.
- Set and communicate team goals and metrics, and ensure those targets are achieved on a consistent basis. Flavors of goals for this organization will include agent working time, cost per claim, and user satisfaction.
- Optimize workflow processes to enable the team to scale efficiently as Rover grows.
- Utilizes data to derive actionable insights that improve customer experience and drive team performance.
- Drive team development and morale, both in-office and with remote team members.
- Mitigate high crisis incidents that pose a risk to company brand through de-escalation tactics.
- In partnership with the Director and management team, assess team performance, employee morale and well-being, compensation needs, career development, and leadership development. Drive appropriate solutions in these areas.
- Identify opportunities to attract, develop and retain agents to achieve their fullest potential.
- Advocates for and drives qualitative and quantitative research to develop key insights and recommend actions to enhance safety strategies.
- Measures and reports on the business metric impact of safety products/services/programs to team leadership and key organizational stakeholders.
- Defining and executing on communications strategies for incidents that have significant corporate and/or product brand impact.
- Counseling Trust and Safety members and Public Relations partners on response best practices to avoid potential pitfalls. This type of preventative consultation is the “proactive” avoidance expertise inherent in “reactive” issues management.
- Partnering with teams including customer service, social media, legal, PR, marketing, etc. across the company to develop and mature response communications processes and procedures.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- 1+ years of public relations experience.
- Prior experience with CRM tool, such as Zendesk, Talkdesk, or similar.
- Prior experience with managing remote employees and business process outsourcers (BPOs) preferred.
- Demonstrated history of making critical judgment calls based on complex information and difficult tradeoffs.
- Ability to present data and make recommendations to influence the organization to key outcomes.
- Proven organizational, detail orientation and time management skills required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to closure.
- Basic knowledge of SQL or willingness to learn
- Excellent negotiation and influence skills
- Ability to leverage customer feedback, research data and business metrics to continually evaluate current products/programs and champion continuous improvement.
- Well-versed in media relations best practices and a proven track record of successfully dealing with complex, strategic, communications challenges.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year (Seattle only - for now!)
Rover embraces diversity and opposes discrimination.
This position is based at Rover HQ in Downtown Seattle.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
Read Full Job Description