Resource Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with the global business owners to address process improvement and drive efficiency
- Take complete ownership of the business deliverables including any customizations and enhancements in the Sales CRM areas. Reduce cycle time and improve through put and delivery of the IT development team
- Ability to discuss functional and the solution aspects of a project effectively with IT development. Should be quickly able to understand and evaluate the challenges
- Participate, influence and drive cross-functional projects that impact the Sales CRM processes.
- Good communication is a must. Dealing with business partner is very important aspect of this role.
- Managing and coordination of the Regression and User acceptance testing with the users
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders, IT, external partners and third-party software vendors to implement effective and resilient solutions
- Able to juggle multiple projects & tasks and successfully prioritize and deliver results in the face of competing business interests
- Proactively refine upstream solutions to avoid downstream business or IT process and data issues
- Undertake post-implementation business support and troubleshoot and resolve systems issues working with the IT support team
- Nice to have third party software experience related to CRM
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
To be successful in this role you have:
- Requires 2-4 years of business analyst experience of which at least 2 years mainly in business analysis with a focus on gathering requirements, process improvements and solution design.
- Experience as a business analyst in the Opportunity lifecycle, with CRM as the core.
- Strong business partnership experience is preferred, with proven track record of successfully driving cross-functional initiatives, enhancements and support issues.
- Exposure to a third party CRM is a must.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.