Outreach is a leader in sales engagement software and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country. In order to sustain our hypergrowth, we must continue to set up our internal teams for excellence. The Revenue Trainer is responsible for equipping our GTM team with the knowledge and resources they need to be efficient and effective. This role will focus on our XDR organization through training and facilitation aligned with our scaled revenue enablement strategy. Our go-to-market teams are growing dramatically and this role has a direct impact on our ability to deliver value to our customers.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Training new hires as we welcome new Outreachers to the go to market team on a recurring basis each month. Your involvement will most notably impact the XDR organization.
- Partnering with Revenue Enablement Managers and dept. Executive stakeholders to implement key skills
- Reducing rep ramp time by leading impeccable onboarding sessions
- Working in lock-step with our Methodology Manager to ensure that Outreachology comes through in all trainings
- Coordinating with and training of SMEs
You Should Have...
- 1+ year(s) training experience, preferably in a SAAS or other high growth, fast moving org
- An aptitude for building processes and improving current workflows -- camper code “leave things better than you found it.”
- A love for training and being in front of a room -- you’re energized by leading sessions and connecting with students!
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status