Risk Governance Manager, Business Continuity & Resilience - Location Flexible at Dropbox
As a Risk Governance Manager on the Risk & Compliance team, you will play a crucial role building resilience into the heart of Dropbox’s teams and our Virtual First strategy. You will be responsible for completing all business continuity related tasks, but additionally you will be responsible for shifting the mindset at Dropbox around business and team resiliency. By joining our team, you will have broad remit to influence senior leaders, drive resilience and risk strategy, while building the Business Continuity team from the ground up.Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing a resilience strategy into Dropbox’s way of working.
- Promote and foster a culture of trust within and outside of Dropbox.
- Design, implement, and maintain programs to address business continuity and resilience risks, and prepare them for independent assessments against a wide variety of regulatory and compliance frameworks.
- Drive table top exercise for key teams across Dropbox.
- Solve large, complex, cross-functional challenges such as incident response procedures.
- Play an active part in mitigating, preparing, responding and recovering resolving business continuity challenges across multiple time zones and jurisdictions.
- Fostering collaborative engagement through mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery on a wide range of evolving Business Continuity and Resilience programs across international offices, time zones and partner stakeholders.
- 5-8+ years of experience building or maintaining programs to manage incident response, resilience, and/or business continuity.
- Familiarity with a broad range of technical concepts relevant to cloud computing environments: logical access, agile development process, security architecture, information security, network security, and privacy.
- Basic knowledge of SQL or other query/programming languages.
- Deep subject matter expertise in Business Continuity and/or Business Resilience programs, preferably within the Tech Sector.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Great people skills and ability to work well in fast paced team environment with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills - strong attention to detail
- Ability to confidently convey nuanced information to senior leaders.