Sales Development Representative - Pre-Sales at Pro.com
Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the world’s most customer-centric provider of services for the home.
Do you want to get into Sales? Here is your chance. We are looking for an amazing Sales Development Representative who is customer service oriented while you respond to inbound inquiries regarding interest in Pro.com and pre-qualify sales leads. As the first point of contact, you play a key role in building the Pro.com brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the project consultant and sales team but for the company as a whole. You will speak with leads about potential home construction and remodel projects and gather project details from clients to understand the overall scope of work.
This role requires significant customer engagement and research. The right candidate has the mindset that every customer is treated as an individual throughout the entire customer lifecycle and will partner closely with teammates, both within the sales team, and cross-functionally, to increase conversion rates. This role has a direct impact on our business.
You’ll likely thrive here if:
- You relentlessly pursue what is best for your and our customers.
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose.
- You start with why and let the data be your guide.
- You are one who seeks ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve it?”
- You move quickly, prioritize & execute.
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful.
What you’ll do:
- Create a great first impression and provide a great experience for prospective and current customers.
- Engage with leads as the first point of contact from multiple sources; including but not limited to inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, website generated leads, corporate defined initiatives, CRM databases over email, phone and text to assess mutual fit.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value to customers.
- Educating prospects about Pro.com solutions and capabilities.
- Wow our customers with excellent customer service and relationship building.
- Manage the appointment booking process and following up on leads to ensure all critical CRM and pipeline data is correct and current.
- 1+ years experience in a fast-paced customer service sales environment involving multiple communication methods.
- Meticulous attention to detail, willingness to take ownership and stay organized in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects at one time.
- Tech-savvy; ability to use Mac, proficiency in Google Suite, and consider themselves a quick learner of software, systems & tools.
- CRM experience is needed (Familiarity with Freshworks is a bonus).
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- A flexible schedule is needed for this role. May be required to work 4/10s and/or weekends (WFH) coverages.
- Comfortable working in an environment where work quality and volume is measured and regularly reviewed.
- Experience/knowledge in construction or home service trades is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Employer-paid Life, Disability and more!
- 401(k) Company
- Stock options
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages, and weekly office lunches
Are you qualified and interested in joining the team? We’d love to hear from you! Please share some information that will help us better understand your experience below.