- Supporting the maintenance and administration of Salesforce and all other connected tools.
- Configuring Salesforce process automation with absolutely no APEX code.
- Working closely with people to influence how you improve their tools and insights.
- Documenting and constantly improving processes.
- Prioritizing and driving high impact projects from start to finish.
- Supporting user-provisioning of Salesforce and other connected tools.
- Experience as a Salesforce administrator, especially building Salesforce Processes and Flows.
- Positive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive and creative in problem solving.
- Strong desire and follow through to make things easier for teams we are supporting.
- Consistently operates in an attitude of partnership and collaboration.
- Develops strong relationships in all organizations and promotes company culture and values.
- Works well with all kinds of people and contributes to an enjoyable work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior work experience in sales/field operations and/or technology company preferred.
- History working autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.