Salesforce Service Desk Administrator
As a Service Desk team member, you will assure success in our efforts on the Service Desk by supporting the development of service desk procedures, supporting existing service desk procedures, and contributing to the automation of those procedures. You will execute service desk tickets through our service desk procedures. You will work with our Scrum teams to triage tickets to assign bugs and enhancement requests to the Agile delivery teams. You will be able to communicate ticket status and pursue any necessary follow up on tickets. You will apply your strong multitasking skills to work on ad hoc projects as they arise, perform research on Salesforce related items, and communicate any info you find to the team. As a quick learner, you will jump right in and become familiar with the multiple systems we have that integrate with Salesforce to understand the bigger picture.
- Manage assigned service desk tickets to resolution, within SLA targets
- Perform ticket triage/dispatcher duties from time to time
- Perform procedures prescribed in our Service Catalog, included but not limited to:
- Manage Salesforce access control including adding and modifying users
- Manage Salesforce application licensing and license assignment
- Deploy changes and keep managed packages up-to-date in Production environment
- Assist in documentation efforts related to Salesforce and its usage.
- Troubleshoot/fix declarative issues within Salesforce (clicks, not code) as directed
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration
- Experience with at least two different Salesforce implementations, include some on Lightning UX
- Exposure to service desk and service management practices
- Salesforce Administrator or App Builder certifications