Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
This position is responsible for working with a team of other analysts, engineers, software developers, and technical program managers. You will triage and investigate reported and detected incidents, collaborate with subject matter experts across Assurance on locating the root cause, finding technical solutions, and drive mitigation and/or remediation activities across the company to further strengthen our security posture.
- Triage and investigate incident reported and detected
- Own and coordinate incident report and root cause activities with subject matter experts and stakeholders across Assurance
- Own workstreams during large-scale remediation and/or mitigations
- Partner with product teams across Assurance to develop scalable solutions to prevent future incidents
- Develop tooling to automate and refine the incident management processes -Periodic on-call responsibilities
- Experience in the development of security controls
- Experience with security incident response processes, tools, techniques and strategies
- Experience with cloud security products such as DataDog, ThreatStack, AWS Security, Identity, & Compliance products, Azure Identity, or similar
- Experiencing developing detection use cases using SIEM (e.g Splunk) or big data/data lake query platforms
- Experience working and influencing across multiple teams and/or organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.