Security Compliance Analyst at Axon
- Execute and mature a security assurance and compliance program to ensure program effectiveness and compliance with the information security program, security standards and other external requirements.
- Participate in security assessments with external security firms
- Define, monitor and report on progress for security metrics.
- Assist others in understanding and implementing security policy objectives in ways that are cost effective and align with business objectives. Provide security input for business procedures and new projects.
- Participate in periodic compliance activities and manage any resulting remediation actions.
- Stay current on security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, and security technologies by attending conferences, networking with peers, and other educational opportunities.
- Strong understanding of IT General Controls (ITGC)
- Organizational, communication and project management skills
- Familiarity with generally accepted information security practices, such as ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance CCM, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP,
- 1-3 years experience in an information security or compliance related role, such as security analyst, auditor, or compliance analyst
- Information security related certifications
- Experience in an ISO 27001 compliant information security program
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies
- Experience with international data security and privacy standards
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...