Senior Application Support Consultant - Customer Success
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
The Senior Application Support Consultant/Engineer role belongs in the Icertis Customer Success unit and involves working closely with Customer, Customer Support and Customer Advocacy teams. This role is responsible for providing Level 2 support and establishing a higher touch in all technical and operational support aspects of Icertis relationship with its customers. The primary focus is on increasing customer satisfaction and adoption. Tasks associated with this role are:
- Understand Icertis platform as well as its implementation at specific customers very well including configurations, customizations and integrations.
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about features and capabilities of Icertis product.
- Interact with customers on-site/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds and resolution by leveraging your troubleshooting skills.
- Develop and deliver weekly status, monthly and quarterly operational reviews focused on trouble ticket status with key customer contacts on a regular basis.
- Follow defined CRM processes to manage and escalate customer requests efficiently.
- Develop knowledge base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members.
- Some travel (~10%) is expected to visit assigned customers.
- Knowledge of configuring, usage of hosted applications or providing application support during study will be desired but is not mandatory.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills with an eye for detail, knowledge of SQL & Stored Procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good listening skills to understand customer issues and deliver on deliver on technical account management deliverables.
- The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively.
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description