Senior Business Process Consultant, Federal at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Job Title: Senior Business Process Consultant, Federal
Location(s): Remote, AMS
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret/SCI Level and current Full Scope Polygraph is required.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking Senior Consultants to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's Customer Workflow solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Subject Matter Expert on the delivery of CSM / CRM platform
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Application UI Configuration
- Workflow Configuration
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams, such as Cloud Infrastructure, to successfully set up the SaaS platform
- Be a lead member of the overall implementation project team
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on CSM / CRM best practices, including the Field Services Management (FSM) application
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Managing and communicate Customer Workflow process and business requirements ensuring that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations
- Provide guidance and deliver successful implementation of the to/be processes in partnership with other members of the project team
- Lead clients in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow CSM functional capabilities and in their efforts to improve their CSM processes
- Completing, developing and improving required documentation such as process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities, workshop agendas, presentations
- Promoting continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities
- Up to 50% travel annually
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments
- Experience of WebServices, API’s, Database-level integrations/ETL
- Windows/Linux Operating System, Virtual machine configuration and connectivity
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills required to lead workshops and customer meetings
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.