ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This opening for a Sr. Business Process Consultant, Employee Workflow will be a functional and process Procurement Service Management expert on a customer engagement team – delivering implementations for this ServiceNow Solution. Consulting with procurement departments and guiding them in the endeavor of transitioning business requirements to configuration requirements for this Solution.
Although this opening is focused on finding a procurement operations specialist with experience to bring to Procurement Service Management engagements, this consultant may also provide consulting for customers implementing other Employee Workflow Solutions including, HR Service Delivery, Legal Service Delivery Solution, and Workplace Service Delivery/Safe Workplace products based on configuration best practices – all with the goal of accelerating and driving customer business outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the process expert in how to best support Procurement departments using ServiceNow best practices focused on configuration vs. customization
- Drive efforts for Procurement-specific process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/future-state processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Advise customers in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow Employee Workflow Solutions standard capabilities in their efforts to improve departmental processes.
- Lead customer design workshops focused on ServiceNow Platform and Employee Workflow Solution in scope of the engagement (which may include Procurement Service Management, HR Service Delivery, Legal Service Delivery Solution, and/or Workplace Service Delivery/Safe Workplace)
- Owning support of key customer process owners/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to obtain business requirements using ServiceNow standard materials and collateral
- Guiding customers in completing required documentation such as business requirement workbooks for functional aspects of the solution
- Drafting more functionally-focused user stories, their acceptance criteria, testing strategy and knowledge transfer while supporting customers in reviewing and approving them
- Guides and advocates for the customer’s needs throughout the engagement
- Support internal unit testing of developed solution during the development stage of the engagement, in partnership with Technical Resources
- Drive customer unit and user-acceptance testing requirements throughout and at key stages of an engagement
- Be a lead member of an overall engagement project team focused on delivering successful and substantive customer outcomes
- Prepare all customer-facing deliverables focused on process
- Juggle multiple and complex projects/initiatives
- Promoting continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- Supporting specific sales activities when required
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the ServiceNow delivery team and partner ecosystem upon request
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs and internal meetings
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least 5 years of consulting experience for complex, global organizations
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) for a procurement department, while providing thought leadership to Customer sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Proven experience in defining and deploying future-state Procurement processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective with a focused prowess on implementation of technology
- Strong understanding with leading industry Procurement systems and tools such as Procurify, Ariba, Nuvolo, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Solid experience in converting business requirements to configuration requirements by authoring user stories that support Agile Development
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience in providing Knowledge-Centered Service / Support using technologies
- Experience in analyzing and recommending strategies based on business priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.