Senior Customer Success Manager at Tango Card
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in customer success, engineering, and support roles to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself, and join the Tango Card team.
The Senior Customer Success Manager at Tango Card is a critical role. You will be directly responsible for managing, servicing and growing our top customers. In addition, you will be the face of the organization to our existing customers and the voice of the customer within our company. If you love solving complicated challenges, customer interactions, and managing big projects in a high-growth environment – this role is for you.
Reports to: Director of Customer Success
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Tango Card, you will add value in the following areas:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors; learn about their needs and use cases; deliver and communicate value throughout the customer lifecycle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable with distilling seemingly complex information into clear and concise explanations
- Drive the initial kickoff meeting with Sales, set timeline expectations, collect all required onboarding information and document in Salesforce so customers get off to the right start
- Work closely with Sales and customers to develop a joint Success Plan including clear deliverables to track success milestones and continually drive business value and ROI
- Work with the Onboarding team to ensure customers have a smooth onboarding and implementation phase by monitoring their experience, removing roadblocks and coordinating resources where needed
- Understand how customers are using Tango Card; initiate conversations around new brand offerings and identify ways for customers to use the product more effectively to drive value and growth
- Increase customer growth and retention by conducting quarterly business reviews (QBRs) to assess the level of satisfaction, identify additional business opportunities, and discuss ROI
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication while orchestrating the right internal resources to escalate and problem solve for critical customer issues
- Serve as the ‘Voice of the Customer’ collecting feedback on product and brand needs; provide feedback internally on how we can better serve customers and prioritize the product roadmap
- Develop an understanding of customer and industry trends and articulate those back to the business
Our ideal Senior Customer Success Manager will have most of the following qualifications:
- 5+ years prior experience in Customer Success and/or account based selling
- Familiarity working with enterprise level clients at the executive level
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Self-motivated, proactive team player
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
If you have the following, it's definitely a plus!:
- Proficient in Office software; experience with Salesforce and NetSuite
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- You're empathetic. You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Transportation stipend to make the Seattle commute just a bit easier
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.