Senior Customer Success Manager at MedBridge
Are you looking to work for an innovative company where every day your efforts will contribute to improving the lives of millions of people? MedBridge is a dynamic company at the intersection of medical technology, online education, and patient engagement. Our Customer Success family is growing and looking for an enthusiastic Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team!
Why work at MedBridge?
- We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe continuing education improves the lives of both medical professionals and the patients they care for, and we are passionate about our evidence-based solutions for healthcare, professionals, and organizations using innovative technology and powerful education.
- We are creating award-winning products. In 2020 alone, we won American Business’s “Stevie” Awards for the best mobile healthcare app and the best enterprise healthcare app. We also received the 2020 MedTech Breakthrough Award for the best patient portal.
- We’re a fast-growing company, where you’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills and advance your career. We’re one of Inc. Magazine’s 25 Fastest-Growth Companies in Seattle in 2019 as well as one of? The Startup’s 2020 Companies to Watch.
- You’ll make an impact here. Even as our company grows, our teams remain compact and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matters.
- Our customers love MedBridge! We have nearly a 100% client retention rate for 2020, which means your job is safe and we’re able continue hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a MedBridge Senior Customer Success Manager, you own the entire client experience post the client’s implementation. You will successfully build and foster clients relationships, establishing long-term partnerships and robust product utilization.
In this role you will:
- Own the client experience post-implementation, and responsible for client satisfaction, retention, and upsell.
- Strategically guide clients on how the tool can impact their business and establish yourself as a trusted advisor to foster long-term partnerships.
- Expand the client relationships to all levels of the organization including: C-Level executives, VP and Director level stakeholders, and end users.
- Ensure that all customers derive maximum value from their investment in MedBridge.
- Take client satisfaction to the next level by acting as your clients' internal advocate.
- Garner customer feedback and internally communicate strategic themes and requests to product, marketing, and other teams.
- Ideate and implement in partnership with management on process improvements in client management and internal workflows.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in enterprise account management or client success management.
- Expertise in working with C-level executives is a must.
- Understanding of internal processes and business operations for successful MedBridge implementation strategies.
- Proven success in client growth, retention, and satisfaction, and effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and managing client expectations.
- Excellent storyteller using data and best practices, as well as an attentive listener.
- Solution-oriented attitude, attention to detail, and a strong ability to multitask.
- Superior internal/external customer service and strong collaboration skills.
- Passion. We love what we do, and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. We provide paid sick time, vacation time, parental leave, and personal days, and we offer a 401(k) with a company match.
- Personal growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, your identity expression, or whatever else makes you unique, if you want to raise the bar and join an amazing team of passionate people, then we'd love to work alongside you at MedBridge.
Now it’s your turn. If you liked what you’ve read and think MedBridge would be a great career choice for you, apply now and our Recruiting team will quickly follow up with you. If you still have questions, call us at 206-216-5003 and choose option 4. One of our recruiters will be happy to chat.
So what are you waiting for?