Skilljar is seeking a versatile and experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing team. This person will be working directly with our enterprise level clients to enable them to successfully implement Skilljar to achieve business goals. As part of a small team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to work across many skill sets.
You must be very comfortable wearing multiple hats in a highly ambiguous environment, building and iterating on processes on the fly, and working closely with cross-functional teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and focused individual to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly accelerating startup that has already delighted dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients.
- Proactively manage all customer relationships from initial onboarding and beyond. Understand customer use cases and provide expertise on how Skilljar can be leveraged to meet and exceed these goals.
- Organize and coordinate customer onboarding and training through virtual web conferences and help documentation. Drive adoption and renewals through regular quarterly account reviews and business planning.
- Collect customer product requests and drive agile prioritization through Skilljar’s development process. Provide ongoing recommendations and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service issues.
- 5+ years in a customer success or account management role, preferably in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Proven ability to interact with and drive projects at VP and Director client levels, to collaborate with customers, and to set and manage expectations.
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts to provide high-level guidance with implementation and solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing.
- Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience a major plus.
- HTML/CSS experience a huge plus for this role.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Skilljar's mission is to empower Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage and retain customers. Leading global enterprise organizations such as Cisco and Verizon rely on Skilljar to accelerate customer onboarding and time-to-value. Backed by some of the world's most prominent financial institutions including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the customer training platform of choice for enterprises. We are a professional and experienced team with roots from Amazon, and a fun work environment just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle. This is an amazing opportunity to join a funded, early stage startup. Come join our team!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.