Senior Desktop Support Analyst (Tier-3 Support)
Groupon is looking for an experienced IT Support rock star to come lead our Seattle office.
The position reports to the Global Support Services Manager who is based in Chicago, IL and is part of the Global Support Service group.
A typical day involves researching, diagnosing, and documenting complex Mac, Windows, SOX systems, Okta, GSuite, Multimedia, and software issues, while working in alignment with our global IT team to be our on site hands. The role is responsible for the consistent delivery of exceptional user experiences and is expected to be a mentor to the less experienced global team members. Additionally, responsibilities include responding to and escalating global issues when appropriate via our ticketing systems, creating documentation and managing projects.
We continue to experience growth with ongoing facility projects, thus making this for a fun yet challenging opportunity. Prior experience supporting Windows and Mac environments is a requirement, as well as prior mentoring experiences.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience in managing support requests through a ticketing system, using clear and detailed communication
- Familiarity with managing users and permissions through Microsoft Active Directory
- Professional, relevant examples of your ridiculous attention to detail and excellent customer service skills
- Enterprise Mac and Windows desktop support experience for 12,000+ users
- Application Support for Microsoft Office, Google Apps, McAfee Antivirus, and anything else we throw at ya!
- Strong documentation skills are required for process and procedure development
- Ensure SLA’s are being achieved or exceeded
- Assist the Multimedia Team with conferencing setups and remote hands
- Participate in strategy and roadmaps for PC’s, Laptops, Windows, and Apple OS
- Standards ownership across the Global Enterprise
- Testing and validation of corporate images
- Mobile device management
- Ability to work autonomously in the office
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a desktop support environment for a large Enterprise
- Apple Hardware and Software
- PC Hardware, Laptop and Windows Support Experience
- Experience working with SAAS Solutions
- Productivity Suite Support Experience
- Previous Mobility and MDM Experience Desired
- A+ Certification Required
- ACSP/ACMT Certification or MTA/MCSA Required
- All other assigned Duties
- Ability to Lift 50 Pounds
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.