Senior Director, Global Alliances and Channels EcoSystem (ACE) - DXC at ServiceNow
The Sr. Director Global Alliances & Channels Ecosystem (ACE) will be accountable to create a vibrant, world-class DXC Technologies Global Alliance that aligns to the Global ACE mission & transformational operating model principles to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $10B+ within the next five years.
This individual will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ will be synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our joint NOW-DXC Technologies clients.
- Build global, strategic multi-year joint plans with DXC Technologies focused on Co-Sell & Co-Delivery to Accelerate NOW-DXC Technologies Clients’ Digital Transformation Journey
- Enable & establish World Class Delivery Global Capacity supporting ServiceNows 3 geographies (Americas, EMEA, APJ) by Product Line
- Accelerate Services innovation in targeted industries via compelling ‘Use Cases’
- Drive Alliance operational rigor and business review governance with ServiceNow and DXC Technologies senior leaders
Reporting to Vice President, Global Elite Alliances, this individual will align to and work closely with ServiceNow's geograpahy ACE VP leadership to operationalize and regionalize DXC Technologies’s global multi year plan for regional execution. This leader will assure the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs are the foundation for our global relationship with DXC Technologies.
This individual will lead geography based, highly experienced Strategic Alliance Manager resources dedicated to the DXC Technologies Alliance, responsible for joint selling, partner management & regional governance to enable and accelerate growth against prescribed ACE ‘NNACV’ via ‘Sourced’ & ‘Influence’ revenue targets for DXC Technologies. This leader will have cross functional engagement with field sales, product line specialists, pre-sales, and customer outcome services teams to drive accelerated pipeline expansion and growth via NOW’s platform & solutions and successful co-delivery at our very large and large enterprise account segment. This is a high profile executive position providing a significant platform for professional growth & business impact.
- Manage a team of regionally aligned Strategic Alliance Managers that adopt global plans for regional execution
- Manage all facets of our joint GTM motion with DXC Technologies to include Service Provider, Resell, and Business Consulting
- Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” tactics between sales and DXC Technologies at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue.
- Work strategically to identify new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ with DXC Technologies
- Establish global / regional QBR governance with DXC Technologies in alignment with the ACE QBR cadence and rhythm
- Implement the ‘5 Step Joint Engagement Model’ to align strategic joint pursuit/acct planning & co-selling/co-delivery between NOW field sales & DXC Technologies
- Strong understanding of DXC Technologies’s operating model and DXC Technologies leadership
- Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement
- Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate co-sell opportunities
- Develop and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year global business plans, as well as ensuring development of compelling joint GTM value propositions aligned to NOW’s Three Primary Workflows & Six Conversations.
- Develop and execute joint go-to-market initiatives with key NOW-DXC Technologies exec sponsors with milestone and progress tracking metrics & associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
- Align & leverage ACE global initiatives & programs to enable efficient and scalable processes (eg; Joint Account Planning with Strategic Deal Registration), forecasting, compensation, training/enablement, and operational excellence.
• The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years’ of prior global alliances leadership experience (prefer DXC Technologies Alliance experience) in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue & accelerated growth with & through SI-SP partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force
• Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, work in a true ‘east-west’ operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
• High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
• Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
• The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
• Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.