The Global Commercial Organization (GCO) at Dropbox comprises Global Sales and Channel (GSC), Global Marketing and Global Customer Experience (CX) functions responsible for driving business growth and retention across the full customer journey, inclusive of all audiences, all products and all routes to market.
The GCO Operations function supports the efficient and effective deilvery of all the GCO functions through aligned technology, data/analytics, reporting and automation. Top priority areas include: sales forecasting, sales automation, performance reporting and analytics, multi-touch attribution, and the management or the GCO technology stack and its roadmap.
The mission of the GCO Operations function is to actively partner with the GSC, Marketing and CX teams to ensure they have the data, insights and tools to operate, drive growth through operational efficiency and, ultimately, elevate overall customer experience. This intersectional role delivers a well-oiled tech stack supporting the delivery of goals across all GCO functions: informing functional strategy, defining and improving sales processes, delivering needed performance metrics and insights, and ensuring alignment across all systems and technologies. This role collaborates closely with Finance, Data Science and Product Analytic teams to ensure consistent, timely and accurate GCO insights roll into wider business planning, forecasting and reporting.
You are the type of leader who can’t help but look for opportunities to continutously improve every part of a process. You have “been there and done that” across all aspects of GTM Operations with proven success in planning, prioritizing and tactical execution in areas including sales territory planning and management, sales to customer success handoffs, pipeline forecast management, sales automation, channel partner processes, lead routing and more. You are “in your flow” in a fast-paced environment and comfortable navigating matrix structures, seeing the opportunity in ambiguity. You have effectively built and led complex Operations teams and initiatives with demonstrated success; executing with pragmatism, urgency and a deep understanding of business needs.
- Actively partner with GCO teams and leaders to understand and address their Operations needs, encouraging alignment in strategy, and usage of common KPIs to evaluate performance.
- Proactively identify new ways to innovate, automate processes globally, and uncover new opportunities to increase efficiencies and drive ARR growth through new sales and customer retention.
- Drive the GSC forecasting process for new and renewal business pipeline across inside sales and channel partners, keeping a pulse on quarterly performance at all times.
- Deliver critical sales operations practices including territory management, quota coverage analysis, calculating commissions and building new sales automation processes and practices
- Deliver the performance reporting and ad hoc analytics needed for continuous program and process optimizations across marketing, sales, success and customer experience teams
- Deliver critical marketing operations needs including lead scoring, lead routing and the automation tools supporting both the B2C and B2B audiences
- Ensure data is flowing seamlessly and accurately to power needed performance and financial reporting.
- Ensure that the GCO operational technology is running smoothly; bringing the latest thinking and best practices to the team and proactively building the tech stack roadmap to ensure it continues to meet business needs
- Build Lead and develop a team of 100+ Operations professionals
- Leadership, energy, presence, passion, discipline and influencing skills.
- 15+ years of experience with strategy, operations and analytics.
- Detailed knowledge of SaaS sales cycles.
- Significant experience leading complex, cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in developing and implementing strategies with clear business impact through a data driven approach.
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with senior executives.
- Proven ability to recruit, build, develop and coach high-performing teams.
Read Full Job Description