Who you are:
- You build world-class, highly engaged and performance-driven teams and you are adept at articulating vision and breaking it down for your managers to communicate and execute
- You have a deep understanding of executive-level business transformation strategies, and have the ability to run a team that can position those strategies at the highest levels of the largest companies within our book of business.
- You understand Sales and Sales executives. Ideal candidates have prior experience in Sales or Revenue leadership positions, or “Big 5” experience in consulting with Sales or Revenue leaders.
- You work well cross -functionally and understand how to operationalize outputs within a fast-growing company.
- You are willing to build a key US organization from the ground up that has global growth potential.
- You’re energized by ambitious goals and are committed to high business impact
- You’re an effective communicator who prioritizes quality of work and successful outcomes over ego
- Your results speak for themselves, and allow you to influence others
What you’ll own:
- The strategic and operational Value Consulting team, consisting of a few consultants and engineers that will consult with key strategic customers. This team will also include engineers that build and analyze reports, company financial and investor statements, as well as custom data elements.
- Development of repeatable tools that are utilized by the team and then codified over time for distribution to the field.
- Development of key strategies and tool development that helps the company articulate the value of Outreach product(s) and the business transformation they can facilitate.
- Being a thought-leader and spokesperson for the company, providing expertise on the business outcomes that the Outreach drives.
- Work with internal Product Management and Strategy teams to educate them on strategic Customer initiatives.
Experience you’ll need:
- -10+ years experience across development and management of consulting teams that are aligned to Sales and Business Process Management.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Sales process and Go to Market Strategies
- Experience in working with senior level management at Fortune 50 companies.
- Experience in quantitative analysis and financial modeling. As well as building tools and a team that will give the team the ability to perform this function.
- Mix of business and technical acumen with the ability to align technology to business outcomes.
- Ability and experience to build a team that can provide ROI analysis and total cost of ownership.
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills and program management.
- Proven examples of developing thought leadership in the areas of business process improvement.
- Ability to create and execute value and transformation workshops.
- A strong understanding of the SaaS industry
- Experience in Technology, Insurance, Financial Services and Manufacturing verticals