Senior Executive Assistant at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly is looking for an experienced and inventive Executive Assistant to join our team. Reporting to and supporting our Chief Customer Success and People Officer, this is an opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing startup by providing seamless support to the Executive Leadership Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Support a diverse group of executives across a large, international team including calendar management, prioritization, and travel.
- Manage complex calendars, schedule and prioritize meetings
- Develop an understanding of priorities and manage executive’s time in a way that promotes productivity and efficiency
- Organize and prioritize time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed
- Manage coordination and submission of expense reports, invoices, and POs
- Track and promote completion of important deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Take on ad hoc projects on behalf of the executive team
- Help identify and work on solutions for organizational inefficiencies
Who you are:
- Detail oriented and organized with a love for planning.
- You have a consistent track record of success working with senior management
- You have 5+ years experience managing complex calendars and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- and collaborating across departments
- You’ve supported multiple teams across global time zones
- Handle confidential information with discretion and sound judgment
- 3+ years of experience supporting VP+ level executives
- Bachelor’s degree
Who we are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are looking for team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us!!
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals looking for employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Company contributes to your HSA plan if you choose one
- 401k plan with company matching
- Commuter benefits
- Free snacks plus hot and cold beverages
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer