We are looking for sharp, detail-oriented Executive Business Parter to provide dedicated administrative assistance to Drew Houston, the Co-Founder and CEO of Dropbox. You will have complete ownership of the calendar, expenses, meeting agendas and manage complex travel itineraries. In addition to being organized, analytical, strategic, and resourceful, you must possess strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. You will be the go-to resource for the team on processes, procedures and help escalate urgent matters, all while keeping a good pulse on the organization’s health and morale.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution. If you like to tame chaos while remaining calm and flexible in the face of ever-changing priorities and needs, then this is the role for you!
- Heavy calendar management in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Ownership of various meetings including creation and coordination of agendas
- Act as point person for all logistics related to our Board of Directors
- Involved project work dependent on org needs
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and team events
- Prepare monthly expense reports and handle complex travel itineraries
- Set up travel and accommodations for executives or visitors coming to Dropbox
- Serve as the face of Dropbox on behalf of our CEO and help him maintain and build great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years experience in an administrative support role
- Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals or teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Fluent in Dropbox and G Suite products
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- A love for the craft. This is your thing, and will be for a while.