The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics is seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate Communications to join its Corporate Communications team. This role will include financial communications, M&A communications and issues management, as well as proactive PR and storytelling around our culture and values.
The ideal candidate will have prior corporate communications experience, including financial communications and crisis communications at a public company. This person will also have a passion for finding and pitching stories about what makes Qualtrics unique, including our people and culture.
Expectations for Success
In this role, you will partner with our HR, DEI and Customer Marketing teams to uncover new and inspiring stories and use data to drive results. This person will work closely with colleagues across the comms team and drive the strategy for how we use customers to land high-profile business and technology press coverage.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and can be both strategic and scrappy, depending on what the situation calls for. You should be passionate about understanding the biggest challenges our customers across industries face and take the time to draw out how Qualtrics is helping them deliver breakthrough experiences for their customer, employees and brands.
- Develop PR programs and develop narratives to spotlight our people, culture and values
- Lead executive communications for our Chief People Officer and Head of DEI
- Manage quarterly earnings, M&A and financial communications
- Liaise with Qualtrics’ government affairs/policy team and our head of CSR
- Lead communications around critical issues
- Help drive thought leadership efforts, including using Qualtrics’ research as well as content creation for bylined articles and blogs
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years PR, or communications experience, both in house and agency
- Prior customer PR experience
- Experience working with high-level executives responsible for advanced technologies
- Experience negotiating the content of press releases and media strategies with external organizations such as customers and partners
- Bachelor's degree
- Portfolio of work demonstrating the ability to tell complex technology stories in a simple, relatable way
- Demonstrated success placing stories with high-profile business and technology media outlets
- Current experience managing media relationships, and a network of media contacts
- Experience representing high-profile companies in fast-paced, complex environments
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices' design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories