Several false job solicitations are circulating via email and social media purporting to be official Getty Images communications. While our staff may initially contact you via social media if your experience is relevant to a posted role, we will never issue job offers or request personal financial information via social media. Further, all outreach will include the Getty Images’ employee email and phone contact. As a reminder, all career opportunities can be found here.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Getty Images, Inc. is looking for a Senior Manager, Compensation that thrives in a fast-paced environment and drives best practices. This position manages the design, development, implementation, and administration of global compensation policies and programs.
Who You Are:
We are seeking a natural leader with deep U.S. and international compensation expertise, including base pay, sales compensation, short-term and long-term incentives.
You are business-savvy and detail-oriented. You have a track record of collaborating cross-functionally to drive impactful, consistent, inclusive and fair pay practices globally.
You are an analytical problem solver with strong financial and quantitative skills to conduct research, analyze data and solve complex problems through fact-based decision making.
You see the big picture but are a hands-on leader not afraid to roll up your sleeves and tackle immediate daily concerns.
You are resourceful, taking initiative to pursue inconsistencies and independently research solutions.
You are a leader to your direct report, peers, and cross-functional teams. You believe in open communication and breaking down silos. You have strong people management and mentoring skills. You are effective at influencing across multiple functions, cultures, and time zones, at all levels of the organization.
You strive for operational excellence. You are a skilled project manager who is inspired to make existing processes better, continuously looking for opportunities to deliver a more streamlined solution. You have the ability to prioritize and stay focused in a fast-paced environment.
As an effective communicator, you are able to craft clear messages, explain the “why” behind approaches and decisions, and create buy-in.
Your Next Challenge:
- As a compensation leader, reporting to Sr Director of Total Rewards, you will:
- Design, implement and effectively administer Getty Images’ compensation programs in the AMER, EMEA, and APAC regions, including base pay, annual bonus plans, sales commission plans, and stock compensation.
- Collaborate with the larger human resource team to identify and address talent trends through our compensation practices, tying them to our employment value proposition and competitive market practices while demonstrating good financial stewardship.
- Along with your direct report, drive for operational excellence across all practices, processes, and systems to deliver streamlined and impactful employee experience.
- Maintain effective HRIS processes to ensure compensation data integrity.
- Develop compelling communication plans and programs to ensure employees have a clear understanding of the company's compensation philosophy and compensation practices.
- Nurture strong cross-functional relationships with payroll, finance, legal, compliance, communications, IT, and other HR colleagues on the global HR team.
- Ensure all compensation programs are in compliance with applicable regulatory and legislative requirements in various jurisdictions, including but not limited to FLSA, OFCCP, pay fairness legislation, minimum wage requirements, overtime rules, GDPR, Works Councils, Canadian Human Rights Commission, etc. Coordinate with legal counsel as appropriate.
- Keep abreast of new compensation-related legislation and talent trends globally. Conduct regular benchmarking and analysis of vendor landscape and offerings.
- Lead all aspects of and manage compensation budget globally.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 10 years of progressive Compensation management experience with a global employer
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. compensation laws and regulations including IRS code, FLSA, 409A, SEC regulations, EEO, SOX, state minimum wage, and pay equity legislation. Working knowledge of international compensation laws and regulations.
- In-depth understanding of HRIS, preferably Workday.
- Outstanding Excel skills.
- CCP or a similar certificate preferred.
- Effective collaboration skills, managing partnerships with vendors, internal partners, and outside consultants to achieve results.
- Initiative and drive, ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong coaching, development, and overall leadership skills.
What You Can Expect (Physical and Mental Demands):
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
U.S. East Coast locations are preferred or ability to flex hours to accommodate global teams.
Benefits at Getty Images
We provide Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance for you and your family. We partner with Quantum Health, Meritain (An Aetna Company), and CVS Caremark to provide you with two options for medical coverage - a POS plan and an HSA-qualified (Health Savings Account) Plan. The POS plan comes with a $200 per year Getty Images contribution to an FSA account. If you enroll in the HSA plan, Getty Images will give you $1400-$2400 per year to spend on any qualified health expenses as you please! This money is yours, rolls over each year, and you can take it with you if you leave Getty Images. Dental insurance is available through Delta Dental. Vision Insurance is available through VSP. All full-time employees working at least 25 hours per week will become eligible for health benefits the 1st of the month following their date of hire. Contributions to health care accounts are prorated based on the date of hire.
Time off Work/life balance is important to us
We provide flexible time off and 10 sick days each calendar year. Additionally, we pay 4 weeks of fully-paid Parental Leave for new parents, with primary caregivers eligible for an additional 8 weeks of fully-paid leave.
Company Paid Holidays
Employees enjoy company-paid holidays for each of our global locations.
Disability and Life Insurance
We automatically enroll and pay for Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) up to 2 times your annual salary. We also provide you with fully paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Employee Assistance Program
Employees have access to free, confidential assistance for everyday problems such as stress management, financial coaching, marital or family issues, substance abuse, occupational problems, and referrals for legal, childcare, and eldercare services. Employees can seek additional discounts on other wellness activities such as travel, gym memberships, and sports! Through our EAP services, employees are also eligible for 3 free counseling visits and life coaching sessions.
Start saving for retirement! Getty Images matches up to 4% of your deferred compensation, with immediate vesting – that means all of Getty Images employer match money is automatically yours – with no waiting period!
Learning & growth
We value continuous learning and development to help everyone develop their skills. Enjoy mentorship, curated training & more.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected].
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.