As a Manager in Growth Campaigns you’ll be responsible for how Dropbox engages with users in our product to drive monetization and user engagement. You’ll be managing a team of talented Growth Managers, who run and optimize in-product campaigns in our web, mobile and desktop apps. This team sits at the intersection of Growth, Product and Marketing and works across the customer journey to driving user engagement, upgrades to our paid products, improving retention and cross-selling of new products. In this role you’ll be responsible for driving a significant share of our global revenue and your team’s work will be an important growth driver for Dropbox.
You’ll work closely with your team to understand user behaviors and data, design experiments to improve engagement or conversion results, track results and much more. This is a highly cross-functional role that will allow you to work closely with partners across Product, Growth, Marketing, Analytics and Data Science, amongst others. You are someone who gets excited about operationalizing a business, have intense analytical rigor, a keen sense for providing a great user experience and strong people management skills.
- Responsible for all in-product campaigns in our web, mobile and desktop apps
- Hit revenue results and engagement targets
- Manage and coach a team of Growth Managers to run and optimize strong campaigns
- Build out thorough experimentation goals and track results, report progress and forecast accurately
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key cross functional teams, to develop effective internal relationships and smooth processes that drive sales success
- Collaborate with Product, Analytics and Marketing along with other teams to achieve the best results
- 6+ years experience in Growth, Performance Marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience in people management
- Proven track record of achieving ambitious targets
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Read Full Job Description