Senior Manager IT Identity and Authentication at Expedia Group
If you’re an experienced technology leader wanting to make an impact working on identity at a global scale and you enjoy running an agile engineering team to offer world class identity & authentication services, then Expedia is looking for you!
We believe that users should be securely protected while working anywhere in the world. In the IAM team, we are building a suite of tools that can identify users and dynamically grant appropriate access based on the data and the context available. Our team members have a variety of technical backgrounds and can express complex ideas in a dynamic flexible environment with constant change. We take ownership to work issues to completion while remaining calm under pressure.
In this role, you will need to collaborate with business stakeholders, security partners and product teams to continuously improve our products and services.
Our team will empower users to access their applications and data seamlessly while remaining secure.
What you'll do
- Leadership of the team. Crafting identity product vision, developing the roadmap, identifying risks, raising issues and tracking budget.
- Balancing the business needs, technical priorities and product roadmap to ensure smooth delivery and execution.
- Responsible for all phases of the software development lifecycle, including design, code, test, release and production support.
- Promote an agile approach, skillset and toolset and establish an environment where your team can be creative and effective.
Who you are
- Previous experience leading agile engineering teams with hands-on expertise of IAM solutions (preferable: Sailpoint / Okta / AWS IAM)
- Practical experience developing and running software in production
- Proven technical knowledge in security engineering, authentication and security protocols
- Solid understanding of producing infrastructure as code, managing systems and cloud providers
- Ability to understand new and sophisticated initiatives and communicate the information cohesively and clearly to all organizational levels
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.