At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
PitchBook's Senior Manager, Sales and Customer Success Training Programs leads the training team focused on onboarding and continuing education for our Sales, Engagement, and Support teams. This function is responsible for ensuring our customer facing teams are developing the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in their current role and prepare them for growth. The role requires strategic and operational management of a global training team dedicated to improving the performance of everyone who interacts with our customers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and implement sales, engagement, and support training solutions in alignment with PitchBook's Sales and Customer Success strategies
- Manage and coach the Sales and Customer Success Training team members to ensure global consistency of program outcomes, with flexibility for local variations in delivery
- Guide the Sales and Customer Success Training team in designing, developing and delivering learning programs consistent with strategic business outcomes
- Oversee the management and delivery of role specific programs and curriculum with a strong attention to strategy, implementation, and delegation
- Ensure alignment of training solutions with sales, engagement, and support goals and practices to meet senior leadership's expectations
- Partner with Learning, Industry, Customer Success, and Sales roles to create various certification programs within the curriculum
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested
- Bachelor's degree in curriculum development, business, psychology, communications or related field. Equivalent work experience will be considered
- 7+ years of combined work experience in Sales and/or Customer Success, Sales Enablement and Training & Development
- Quota carrying experience preferred
- 4+ years experience successfully managing and developing a team
- 2+ years coaching and/or leading the actual training experience/sales enablement for a SaaS sales organization
- Extensive working knowledge of sales and customer engagement strategies
- Familiarity with modern sales, engagement, or support processes and concepts
- A demonstrated drive for results and an ownership mentality
- Strong execution skills for multi-functional and cross-organizational assignments and ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds