Senior Manager, SW Offer Launch Planning & Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion and #1 on the Forbes World’s most innovative company list, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is experiencing tremendous growth with the market acceptance of our cloud-based workflow management products, apps, and industry solutions and we are transforming our Enterprise NPI operating model to support our speed of innovation.
The Senior Manager will lead the planning and portfolio processes across our product launches. This will include including managing the cross-functional planning process, executive portfolio reviews, release management planning and scorecards to ensure we are successfully bringing to market ServiceNow’s incredible innovation at scale. You will also drive continuous optimization of our NPI processes. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of turning strategy into execution, transforming to drive operational scale. The successful candidate is a results-driven leader who brings a strategic approach and general manager mindset to achieve desired business outcomes. In addition, the selected candidate has demonstrated operational rigor and continuous delivery of improvements with measurable impact.
What you get to do in this role:
- Define and operate NPI planning & governance processes across cross-functional GTM teams, to ensure the right investment levels for product success & the ability to pivot plans and respond swiftly to customer needs
- Influence and work cross-functionally to align functional plans
- Ensuring comprehensive planning including post sale readiness
- Define & manage KPI’s (leading, lagging indicators) across product lifecycle
- Accountable for driving accountability for action plans cross-functionally to improve KPI’s
- Mobilize and lead a variety of initiatives across the NPI transformation portfolio, including digitization and automation projects
- Drive projects from inception to completion, ensuring all workstream deliverables are completed on time, on budget, and with quality
- Partner closely with enterprise business planning teams to provide visibility and transparency to strategic priorities
- Conduct thorough and detailed analysis to produce data driven recommendations to enable leadership decisions
- Deliver progress updates to stakeholders and leadership
- Continuously apply a customer / partner lens across the customer journey to identify and execute optimization opportunities to improve NPI objectives.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Master’s in Business, Engineering or Operations and 8+ years of related experience
- Business Unit Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Strong program/project management skills & strong facilitation skills
- Leading diverse, high performing matrixed teams
- Highly analytical, fact driven, and process orientated mindset
- Ability to conduct meaningful analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages and deliverables
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, adept at managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment to drive results
- Well-versed in SaaS business processes and customer lifecycle.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and develop mindshare to drive towards a common goal
- Combination of strong intellect, exceptional active listening skills, and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize information that can be easily consumed by various executive audiences
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.