Senior Netsuite Administrator at Smartsheet
Smartsheet’s Enterprise Systems team manages the development, use, and support of the Enterprise Applications including the internal use of Smartsheet. Our team is looking to hire a Senior NetSuite Administrator who is an active listener with great technical skills. As we continue to scale, we are looking for a Netsuite Administrator who understands how to implement and scale enterprise systems.
Smartsheet is looking to hire a Senior NetSuite Administrator who will proactively improve and support the development, implementation, and maintenance of Smartsheet’s NetSuite system and other related SAAS enterprise systems. This role reports to the Director of Business Systems within Corporate IT and is based at Smartsheet headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
This NetSuite Administrator will need to demonstrate strong influence and communications skills to collaborate internally with the Finance, Engineering, Sales and IT departments and act as an advisor to the organization on system efficiency and effectiveness. The position will be the primary internal support contact for NetSuite, all related points of integration.
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, 3rd party tools / applications and new NetSuite modules based on evolving business needs
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards, and maintain proper system access for user roles
- Act as NetSuite SME providing training, communication and updates to end users of the NetSuite system
- Create technical documentation, including fully documenting existing and new customizations, scripts, workflows, and business processes, and keeping all documentation up to date
- Partner with NetSuite users and stakeholders, assisting with data analysis, business process mapping, reporting needs, continuous improvement initiatives, change management and support for optimal usage
- Provide timely communication regarding system status
- Troubleshooting of system errors and resolution
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integrations
- 5+ years of experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, specifically with NetSuite
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
- In-depth knowledge of SuiteScript / WebServices, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts
- Ability to analyze problems, develop and recommend solutions and resolve issues
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment that places a strong premium on integrity, excellence, execution and teamwork
- Well-organized, ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ability to remain professional and flexible while under pressure
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of the Agile process
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.