Senior Player Ambassador (Mobile Games)
We’re all in at DoubleDown. Are you?
If you get excited about online social and mobile games then this is an opportunity you will want to explore! We are looking for a stellar Sr. Player Experience Agent to join our email-based Player Experience team of 15. You would be reporting to a Player Experience Supervisor that leads four other Agents. As a Sr. Player Experience Agent, you will develop relationships across the organization and will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our highest revenue grossing Players. As one of four Ambassadors in DoubleDown Casino’s loyalty program, Diamond Club, you will support an exclusive group of players to assist each and every day and share your dazzle and excitement for the game. Additionally, you will be sharing your expertise with fellow agents on queue management and other high touch experiences any of our players are experiencing. In this role, you will have the option of choosing the schedule of Sunday - Thursday OR Tuesday - Saturday with a mid-day start.
Be a high roller at DoubleDown
We're DoubleDown Interactive, a talented team of approximately 150 Software Engineers, Game Designers, Artists, Producers, Marketers, Analytical Experts, and more. Located in Seattle’s International District, we create fun, authentic casino-style entertainment via free-to-play social and mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. As a leader in the social casino space, we continue to revolutionize through constant innovation. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we move quickly to deliver exciting online game experiences to casino enthusiasts and social gamers alike!
What you should bring to the table
- 4+ years’ experience in a customer facing service position
- The ideal candidate is able to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Excellent written communication
- Very detail oriented
- Experience with Microsoft office (Word and Excel)
- Aptitude for understanding complex information
- Curiosity about how games and systems work
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure customer and department needs are fulfilled (be a voice for both the team and the Player)
If you come to the table with this, even better!
- Experience with ZenDesk or other game-based CRM systems
- Strong test aptitude and customer focus orientation, games experience
Placing your best bet - the responsibilities
- Maintains a pulse on new and emerging Player facing issues
- Partners cross-departmentally to provide resolution to concerns that face our Players and hinder our departments success including filing technical tickets and requesting macros from our copy and editorial team.
- Maintain high levels of work efficiency and have a solid understanding of the game and features.
- Build relationships with up to 500 of DoubleDown Casino’s highest revenue generating Players, as a Black Diamond Ambassador.
- Maintain SLAs and quality scores set by department.
Hitting the jackpot
As the first line of contact for the Player, we represent the company and the games; as the direct conduit between the Player and the company, we advocate for the Player experience and give a voice to their concerns. We are researchers, educators, troubleshooters, and problem solvers who are involved in every aspect of the business. We turn negatives into positives as we seek the best solution for our customers, both internal and external.
Cashing in on the comps
- Getting to the office is a breeze with one of our two company-sponsored transportation options:
- ORCA pass, renewed annually
- $100 monthly transportation credit
- Stow your ride safely in the secured parking garage or bike locker available onsite.
- It’s a gaming company, so take a gaming break and get to know your coworkers with a little competitive fun! Square off over ping pong, foosball, or pinball in our arcade. Like console games? Challenge your coworkers to a gaming break. You’ll find plenty of takers for a tabletop gaming session, too!
- Stay in tip-top shape by taking advantage of our onsite fitness center. Just head down to the first floor of our building, and you’ll have access to state of the art equipment, lockers, and showers.
- Need to relax? Get a massage or enjoy a yoga session right here in the studio! After all, who wants to work without a massage?
- Enjoy occasional afternoons off for private viewings of first-run movies and team outings to see the Mariners play.
- Hungry? Head to one of our two kitchens fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- You’ll never want to take the day off on Wednesdays, when we even provide a gourmet breakfast.
- Want to go out to lunch sometimes, too? Our International District location is perfectly situated near a variety of excellent restaurants.
- As if all of this isn't cool enough, you'll love our benefit package.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, maternity/paternity leave, and disability protection (short- and long-term).
- Every team member receives 15 days of vacation, 56 hours of sick time, 2 personal floating holidays, and 12 paid calendar holidays per year.
- Combine all of this with our amazing work/life balance and company-matched retirement options, and you have the dream job!
Looking for another reason we're the best place in Seattle to work? We're committed to our role as an Equal Opportunity Employer – we embrace a diverse mix of voices and create a positive environment where everyone belongs. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. DoubleDown is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need help completing your application, let us know! Email us at [email protected] and one of our awesome HR team members will get you everything you need. We look forward to meeting you soon!
To be considered, you must be at least 18 years of age with the ability to successfully pass a security criminal background investigation.
DoubleDown partners with E-Verify, an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.