Senior Player Experience Agent (Mobile Games)
We’re all in at DoubleDown. Are you?
If you get excited about online social and mobile games then this is an opportunity you will want to explore! We are looking for a stellar Senior Player Experience Agent to join our email-based Player Experience team of 15. You would be reporting to a PlayerExperience Supervisor that leads four other Agents. We have players on our game around the clock, so we need to ensure they are able to reach one of our Agents at any given time. In this role, you will need to be flexible with working Fridays – Mondays.
Be a high roller at DoubleDown
We're DoubleDown Interactive, a talented team of approximately 150 Software Engineers, Game Designers, Artists, Producers, Marketers, Analytical Experts, and more. Located in Seattle’s International District, we create fun, authentic casino-style entertainment via free-to-play social and mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. As a leader in the social casino space, we continue to revolutionize through constant innovation. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we move quickly todeliver exciting online game experiences to casino enthusiasts and social gamers alike!
What you should bring to the table
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing service position
- The ideal candidate loves playing social games
- Very detail oriented
- Experience with Microsoft office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent written communication
- Aptitude for understanding technical information
- Curiosity about how games and systems work
Other cards you might be holding
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, HipChat)
- Experience with ZenDesk or other game-based CRM systems
- Strong test aptitude and customer focus orientation, games experience
Placing your best bet - the responsibilities
- Meet or exceed at least 16 contacts per hour while maintaining a minimum of 70% Customer Satisfaction Score.
- Maintain high levels of work efficiency and have a solid understanding of the game and features.
- Assess potential issues in the game based on Player email contacts.
- Explore possible technical issues and solutions facing Players.
Hitting the jackpot
As the first line of contact for the Player, we represent the company and the games; as the direct conduit between the Player and the company, we advocate for the Player experience and give a voice to their concerns. We are researchers, educators, troubleshooters, and problem solvers who are involved in every aspect of the business. We turn negatives into positives as we seek the best solution for our customers, both internal and external.
Cashing in on the comps
- Getting to the office is a breeze with one of our two company-sponsored transportation options:
- ORCA pass, renewed annually
- $100 monthly transportation credit
- Stow your ride safely in the secured parking garage or bike locker available onsite.
- It’s a gaming company, so take a gaming break and get to know your coworkers with a little competitive fun! Square off over ping pong, foosball, or pinball in our arcade. You’ll find plenty of takers for a tabletop gaming session, too!
- Stay in tip-top shape by taking advantage of our onsite fitness center. Just head down to the first floor of our building,and you’ll have access to state of the art equipment, lockers, and showers.
- Need to relax? Get a massage or enjoy a yoga session right here in the studio! After all, who wants to work without a massage?
- Enjoy occasional afternoons off for private viewings of first-run movies and team outings to see the Mariners play.
- Hungry? Head to one of our two kitchens fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- You’ll never want to take the day off on Wednesdays, when we even provide a gourmet breakfast.
- Want to go out to lunch sometimes, too? Our International District location is perfectly situated near a variety of excellent restaurants.
- As if all of this isn't cool enough, you'll love our benefit package.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, maternity/paternity leave, and disability protection (short- and long-term).
- Every team member receives 15 days of vacation, 56 hours of sick time, 2 personal floating holidays, and 12 paid calendar holidays per year.
- Combine all of this with our amazing work/life balance and company-matched retirement options, and you have the dream job!
Looking for another reason we're the best place in Seattle to work? We're committed to our role as an Equal Opportunity Employer– we embrace a diverse mix of voices and create a positive environment where everyone belongs. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. DoubleDown is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need help completing your application, let us know! Email us at [email protected] and one of our awesome HR team members will get you everything you need. We look forward to meeting you soon!
To be considered, you must be at least 18 years of age with the ability to successfully pass a security criminal background investigation.
DoubleDown partners with E-Verify, an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.