Senior Pricing Operations Specialist at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Senior Pricing Operations Specialist
ServiceNow is seeking an exceptional Pricing Operations Specialist to join our Global Pricing and Packaging Operation team. Our team executes on pricing established by our BU partners and Pricing Strategy teams and is the responsible for explaining the pricing, packaging, and licensing to the sales teams. The candidate will work closely with our BU’s, product readiness, CRM, and sales finance teams, gathering requirements from key stakeholders, and coordinating readiness across multiple teams.
- Serving as a trusted adviser to Pricing Strategy and BU teams on operational implications of programs being considered
- Setting up SKU’s and documenting pricing and packaging for consumption by our sales teams
- Answering questions from the sales and sales operations teams related to pricing, packaging, and licensing
- Additional projects that help our team scale as our business grows and becomes more complex
- Responsible for maintaining, keeping current, and enhancing the process and policy documentation related to pricing and portfolio management and ensuring broad communication of the processes.
A strong candidate will have:
- 2-5 years experience in pricing operations, sales operations, or equivalent function that provides experience interacting with sales and sales operations
- Expertise in understanding technical details and designing solutions to meet business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly a demonstrated ability to simply communicate complex requirements
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to understand and evaluate business constraints to ensure pricing strategies are operationally executable and risks are managed
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally across many functional teams
- Prior experience handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
An ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with pricing operations, including setting up SKU’s and answering pricing related questions from sales teams
- Prior experience using the ServiceNow platform
This role is ideal for someone unafraid of getting into details and understanding complexity. The role is a “guts of the system role” that serves as a great introduction to ServiceNow.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.