ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Security Technical Consultant
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Application UI and Workflow Configuration
- Configuration of store based and custom integrations into Security Operations
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, REST, SOAP, etc)
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams, such as Cloud Infrastructure, to successfully set up the SaaS platform
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, either onsite or via Zoom
- Up to 50% travel annually
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments.
- Experience in Servicenow development activities, preference on SecOps product line
- Experience implementing custom and/or store integrations with the SecOps product line
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Understanding of Networking and Security technologies: SIEM, IDS /IPS, vulnerability management, end-point protection, breach detection, and threat management. (Preferred)
- Knowledge of various attack vectors and intrusion methodologies: DDoS, malware, phishing, brute force, APT, etc. (Preferred)
- Actively participated in industry collectives and is a contributor to the security community. (Preferred)
- Cyber Security Industry Certifications (SANS, ISC2, Comptia, ISACA) (Preferred)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.