Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Technical Program Manager will lead projects and programs in Remitly's Product Security Engineering organization. You will help us accomplish our vision as a central technology organization. You will partner with the Director of Product Security, the Director of Infrastructure and Technology, and report to the CISO (VP, Security/Infra/IT). You will work on Security Engineering, IT, and Infrastructure projects, and will help establish the role of PMs in our central technology organization.
- Help guide execution across multiple teams for multiple complex projects for our Product Security vision
- Provide change management expertise to Directors and Engineering Managers within the CISO organization as they accomplish cross team projects
- Establish best practices for governance of the CISO organization - tracking, reporting, roadmapping, development practices, and more.
- 5+ years of technical project and program management experience
- 2+ years working in an agile development environment.
- Interest in coaching and developing others
- Experience at startups creating inspiring products in regulated industries (Fintech, Healthtech, etc)
- Experienced with communicating a vision and product roadmap
- Stakeholder management
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer