Senior Technical Program Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:17 p.m. (PST) on Monday, October 19, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are looking for a Program Manager to work with our global Customer Success team. As a Program Manager in Customer Success you will be responsible for building and executing programs that deliver scale and consistency in our Customer Success organization and enhanced experiences for Auth0 customers.
- Build and drive complex, large scale cross-functional initiatives in a high paced environment. Programs are often ambiguous.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to gain program buy-in and drive towards milestones and deliverable completion.
- Estimate scope, levels of effort, define milestones, track progress, and manage resources accordingly.
- Proactively anticipate blockers and work to remove obstacles to enable forward momentum and progress on projects.
- Evaluate risks and communicate with leadership and stakeholders.
- Continuously prioritize initiatives to ensure maximum business impact.
- Identify opportunities for organizational efficiency and execute plans to address inefficiencies.
- Active collaboration in developing convincing, well-tuned messages
- Works comfortably on cross-team programs that involve pairing or coordinating with other teams.
- Engage and energize teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Act as a trusted thought partner by advising on impacts and developing program proposals based on discussions.
- Create documentation for internal and external audiences.
Skills and Abilities:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in program/project management, preferably in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment.
- Experience in all aspects of business operations and program management.
- Experience working in customer success teams
- Proficiency in collaboration tooling and knowledge management tooling.
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Tableau.
- Proficiency with SQL is preferred.
- SaaS experience a plus.
- Preferred experience in planning and executing 3rd party tool implementation.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Uses questions to clarify priorities, drive sustainable problem solving, and uncover gaps.
- Able to provide clarity on projects with a significant amount of uncertainty in scope and definition.
- Proficiency in project management tooling.
- Curiosity about how things work and dedication to continuous improvement.
- Empathy for customers and business partners
- Detailed oriented and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.