Senior Technology Consultant - Customer Workflows at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs) are essential to our success. Diverse, inclusive teams and cultures, where everyone belongs and contributes to their fullest, are the best teams, teams that win and change the world. By aspiring to change the way the world works, we embrace the uniqueness and authenticity of each of us and our partners and customers.
Our focus areas are: enable and empower our people, engage our communities and allies, and build our talent brand and hire inclusively.
The Customer Outcomes (CO) team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing implementation and advisory services. As part of this diverse team, you will work with our customers and partners to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
Within the Customer Outcomes team, we have specific expert practices that form the Expert Services Group. One of these practices is the Customer Workflows (CWF) team who work with various teams and functions across a global clientele, helping them enable the front and middle office for an enhanced customer service. We are looking for motivators, problem solvers, original thinkers like you to join that team.
The Senior Technical Consultant within Customer Workflows is a trusted advisor to the customer on ServiceNow products and technologies, designs and configures the solution on the ServiceNow’s extended platform, ensures customer success, thereby adding value and increasing productivity for the customer.
What you get to do in this role:
- Collaborate with customers in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow Customer Workflow solutions
- Lead customer workshops on architecture, design and integration
- Enable customers in defining their business and technical requirements of the solution following Agile methodologies and mapping them to product capabilities
- Design creative implementation solutions using technical best practices for manageability, performance, upgradability, user experience and security
- Work on user stories in a low-code as well as pro-code approach, test cases, testing strategies, deployment, defects and knowledge transfer
- Be a key member of engagement team focused on delivering scalable customer outcomes
- Contribute towards continuous improvement of leading practices
- Grow and mentor other members of ServiceNow and the partner ecosystem
- Work and travel within EMEA, based on customer and project demands
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Consulting experience within enterprise organizations with the ability to influence and consult Customers in a Service Delivery / Shared Services environment
- Experience in defining and deploying future-state service processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
- Experience of Customer and Field Service processes and systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in advising and analysing Product strategies based on business priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude and experience working with diverse team
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.