Senior Title Officer
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
Flyhomes is looking for an experienced title officer. In this role you will review, investigate, and solve title problems. Most of the day is talking to realtors, real estate agents, attorney's and escrow personnel on the telephone, and working with the in house team to drive Flyhomes growth.
Roles & responsibilities:
- May be responsible for technical, residential production.
- Examines all classes of title searches including the most difficult title orders which may include the insurance of commercial leaseholds, trust indentures, contracts, operating agreements and other highly involved property interests
- Reconciles title problems and accepts responsibility for loss claim investigation.
- Must form and maintain business partnerships with clientele and partner vendors
- Be team leader for a unit consisting of examiners and/or searchers.
- May provide more formalized training to junior title staff and related departments
- Title agent or notary licensure
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong detail orientation
- Knowledge of field-related information, researching skills, communication skills, problem solving, computer literacy
- proficiency with abstracting and title searching software, as well as word processing and spreadsheet programs
Preferred : 5-7 years title/related real estate experience with at least 4 years as Title Officer
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S