Senior Trainer at ExtraHop
The Manager of Customer Success manages a team of customer success managers (CSM’s) and specialists (CSS’s) to ensure effective onboarding and nurturing of ExtraHop customers. The role requires demonstrated managerial leadership and technical proficiency. The manager effectively leads personnel, drives priorities, ensures adherence to defined process, and understands how to promote the value of the ExtraHop platform and expand customer use cases.
The candidate should work effectively in cross-functional teams and be committed to advancing a culture of innovation, commitment to customer success, and fun.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and process rigor for the ExtraHop customer success team Develop, manage and grow a global, customer success organization
- Be a focal point for communication with ExtraHop field representatives
- Become a product expert in ExtraHop applications
- Create strategic plans for account success and expansion
Manage the creation and curation of knowledge
- Participate in customer calls for quality
- Assist with defining and adapting customer success process and procedures
- Assist with defining customer engagement playbooks
- Participate in customer QBR’s
- Manage process of customer product change requests and feedback
- Mentor support team on technical and communication techniques
- Facilitate handoff of customer issues to professional service, support, and product teams
- Facilitate action plans for red and yellow accounts
- Excellent communicator with customers and internal teams
- 3-5 years of customer success management experience
- Able to be technically hands-on with ExtraHop platform
- Experience with customer success process
- Experience managing multiple modes of customer communication
- Experience with subscription and SaaS sales
- Highly desirable experience with Fortune and enterprise scale customers
- Bonus points for experience with the ExtraHop platform
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law