Service Offerings Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Service Offerings Manager will join our Customer Outcomes Service Portfolio function. Our mission is to define and maintain world-class Service Offerings, focused on the highest priority areas that will allow our Customer Outcomes professionals to accelerate product adoption and drive customer business outcomes with customers around the world.
The Service Offerings Manager will support our Service Owners with managing activities through the lifecycle of services. Our Service Offerings rely on world-class people, process & methodologies, leading practices, technology, and analytics that will be developed through collaboration with peer organizations. This role will work closely with the product organization through our New Product Introduction (NPI) process and drive the coordination of Service Portfolio related activities related to introducing new products and releases. The Service Offerings Manager will work closely with Service Owners to define, launch and continuously improve services in collaboration with colleagues across the company.
An ideal candidate enjoys working in a high paced environment and will have outstanding project management skills, great communication skills, a collaborative nature and a “let’s get it done” attitude.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage and coordinate Service Portfolio function activities related to new products and releases being introduced
- Work with Service Owners to develop the GTM strategy and plan, demand/supply analysis, pricing strategy, enablement plans and continuous service improvement.
- Work with cross functional teams (marketing, sales, delivery, product development, enablement) to launch service offerings
- Collaborate with Marketing and Enablement teams to track execution of GTM and enablement plans
- Support service transition activities
- Lead by example, rolling up your sleeves and contributing to the creation of plans and content
- Experience managing multiple in-flight projects
- Outstanding track-record of delivering results
- People centric and value-oriented mindset
- Strategic planning and analysis
- Synthesizing and simplifying
- Thought leader and innovative thinker
- Ample experience building presentations and working in Excel
- Ideally, experience with Service Management practices
- Ideally, experience with ServiceNow or similar platforms/products
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.