Service Portfolio Manager, Customer Workflows at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This role is part of the Customer and Partner Excellence team. This team focuses on designing and developing leading practice deliverables, programs, and tools to enable customers, partners, and internal consultants to implement ServiceNow successfully. As part of this team, you will work with product development and consulting groups to continually innovate deliverables and service offerings to ultimately help our end customers realize maximum business value from their investment in the ServiceNow platform.
ServiceNow Customer Workflow products (Customer Service Management, Field Service Management, Connected Operations and Industry Solutions) deliver connected digital workflows which join customer service with other departments using AI and workflow to assign, manage, and resolve complex issues end-to-end.
The Portfolio Manager is a key position within the Customer and Partner organization to support these capabilities through creative thinking around developing leading practice deliverables and service offerings to support successful deployments of ServiceNow by internal consultants, partners, and customers.
This requires a highly focused and structured individual with strategic vision who can inspire and drive change for the Customer Workflows products through innovative thinking and continual collaboration.
What you get to do in this role
- Create, deploy, and maintain ServiceNow Customer Workflow products leading practice deliverables and service offerings including process design documents, workshop presentations, and value journeys
- Represent Customer and Partner Excellence throughout the product release process
- Develop a network of relationships, and collaborate closely with colleagues across geographies, product lines and disciplines
- Liaise with the product development team to ensure leading practice materials align to product roadmap
- Understand future product release roadmap and its impact to field delivery approach and services offered.
- Assess the impact of an upcoming release to existing leading practice deliverables and identify the need for new deliverables to be created, considering industry trends, implementation methodology, and customer needs
- Act as a thought leader within this role capable of guiding both internal and external audiences by providing deep subject matter expertise in the form of papers, blogs and webinars
- Relate future product developments into delivery approaches that improve measurable customer outcomes.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Extensive experience of CSM / CRM systems (ServiceNow preferred and another industry recognized system) understanding of the issues and imperatives driving digital transformation across industry.
- CSM / CRM transformation experience (Business Case, Road mapping, Program Definition, Planning and Governance), either as a customer or partner – everything from different project delivery methodologies to the minutiae of day-to-day meetings with stakeholders.
- Experience in a Professional Services environment engaging with executive stakeholders, technical architects, business process consultants, and extended program teams
- Experience leading and working with a diverse group of people to drive to a common business outcome - you will both lead and have dependencies on other teams within ServiceNow to accomplish your goals
- Experience working across time zones in a fast-growing environment
- Experience with designing presentations and documents for both executives and end users with attention given to tone and level of detail
- A disciplined, structured work style that thrives on initiating new improvements
- An aptitude to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.