Software Support Technician at BitTitan
The Software Support Technician (SST) is positioned to be the first point of contact for customers when things are not as expected in the suite of MigrationWiz products. In discussing and understanding the customer’s problem, the SST demonstrates extreme empathy for our customers. These technicians are responsible for quickly triaging, responding, and guiding the customer to help them move forward in their migration projects. They operate in a fast-paced ever evolving environment all while providing industry best customer service on a consistent basis.
In this job, you will:
- Triage and scope incoming Support Requests
- Manage and solve low complexity Support Requests
- Become an expert in the Knowledge Base and In-Product help resources
- Identify and submit Knowledge Base and Product deficiencies for resolution
- Escalate Support Requests with context to the Software Support Engineer team when appropriate
- Contribute to the achievement of internal and external SLAs and Customer Satisfaction
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- 1+ years of Support Experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Familiarity of email and collaboration platforms
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Displayed ability to articulate problems and propose resolution options/steps
- Proven ability to investigate and troubleshoot known and unknown problems and issues
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
At BitTitan, Inc. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.