Sr. Director Americas Regional Enablement at ServiceNow
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Role: Senior Director, Americas Regional Enablement
Reports to: Head of Worldwide Readiness and Enablement
The Regional Enablement Sr. Director is responsible for driving results-based enablement programs that on-board and up-level our sales and technical teams to be experts in their roles to deliver on set financial targets and responsible for increasing customer success in the region.
You will work directly with regional Field leadership and managers, specifically Sales and Customer Outcomes management including Partner Sales Managers, on identifying and prioritizing enablement initiatives in support of the corporate and regional objectives and priorities.
Responsible for driving feedback from the region into the global programs and for managing a team of Regional Enablement Leads for the Americas. Specifically, this role will be responsible for the regional enablement program direction, role specific competencies and goals, and business KPIs to drive field productivity.
This role requires strong leadership, influencing, communication skills, strong knowledge of enterprise sales and technical delivery teams, the ability to build relationships, and a keen ability to prioritize and align enablement activities to impact sales and delivery functional performance.
- Be a strategic advisor and business partner to the Americas regional lead and MD’s for Sales and Customer Outcomes to drive revenue growth targets
- Build region specific enablement plans
- Partner to the VP ofGlobal Sales Enablement and the global program leads for real time feedback on what is needed by the sellers in the region and for input to the global enablement programs
- Build customer success focus in regional sales organization
- Strong advocate of Enablement programs in region
- Manage a team of Regional Enablement Leads
- Identify ways to extend enablement activities regionally
- Drive communication and alignment with stakeholders
- Engage with Field Management to identify requirements and skills gaps across the various field organizations to impact key productivity drivers (Sales and Customer Outcomes)
- Represent the requirements and needs of field organizations while Influencing the direction of training activities, content and assessments, to ensure the quality of the field staff
- Serve as a brand ambassador Global Field Enablement, advocating for its offerings and articulating its value proposition for its stakeholder
- Key leader and contributor to the Annual Sales Kick Off Program
- 7-10years’ experience managing regional field enablement teams
- Experience in enterprise field enablement in the Americas
- Strong communication, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentations skills and ability to garner support for new ideas and initiatives•Proven success scoping, designing and implementing strategic enablement programs
- Ability to identify and resolve roadblocks through strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to establish and build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility and influencing skills. Team-oriented planner and decision-maker.
- Ability to creatively drive alignment& deliver results.
- In-depth understanding of sales and technical delivery teams -value-based selling
- Strong analytical capabilities in defining metrics and looking at results delivered
- Enterprise and technical selling experience preferred
- Ability to travel
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.