Sr. Director, Global Microsoft Alliance Alliances and Channel Ecosystem (ACE) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is looking for an experienced leader to join our Alliances team in support of our strategic relationship with Microsoft. The Sr. Director, Global Microsoft Alliance will be accountable to develop a world-class joint GTM partnership with Microsoft. This role will lead the development and execution of the Microsoft-ServiceNow strategic partnership.
This individual will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ will be synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our joint ServiceNow-Microsoft clients.
- Build global, strategic multi-year joint plans with Microsoft focused on Co-Sell with joint resources and other 3rdparty alliances to Accelerate ServiceNow-Microsoft Clients’ Digital Transformation Journey
- Enable & establish World Class joint GTM in the US, France, Singapore, and Australian regulated markets
- Drive Alliance operational rigor and business review governance with ServiceNow and Microsoft senior leaders
Reporting to the VP, ISV, Technology Alliances, & Strategic Programs, this individual will align to and work closely with relevant ServiceNow's sales teams and industry ACE leadership to operationalize and regionalize the ServiceNow-Microsoft global multi-year plan for regional execution. This leader will assure the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs are the foundation for our global relationship with Microsoft and align with Microsoft’s Global ISV Strategic Alliance Portfolio.
This individual will be responsible for joint selling, partner management & regional governance to enable and accelerate growth against prescribed ACE NNACV via ‘Sourced’ & ‘Influence’ revenue targets for Microsoft. This leader will have cross functional engagement with field sales, solution sales specialists, pre-sales, and customer outcome services teams to drive accelerated pipeline expansion and growth via NOW’s platform and solutions and successful co-sell in our targeted regulated market clients. The role will also work cross-functionally within ServiceNow and with top global delivery partners to execute on ‘3-way’ business plans including Microsoft, ServiceNow and designated GSI implementation partners. This is a high-profile position providing a significant platform for professional growth and business impact.
- Create joint business plans including launch planning, enablement, and co-marketing plans
- Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” tactics between ServiceNow sales teams and Microsoft at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue
- Establish regional QBR governance with Microsoft in alignment with the ACE QBR cadence and rhythm
- Implement the ‘5 Step Joint Engagement Model’ to align strategic joint pursuit/acct planning & co-selling between ServiceNow field sales & Microsoft teams and joint delivery partners
- Strong understanding of Microsoft’s vision, product suites (especially Azure and their cloud strategy) and Microsoft’s leadership structure and sales model
- Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement
- Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate co-sell opportunities
- Develop and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year global business plans, as well as ensuring development of compelling joint GTM value propositions aligned to ServiceNow’s Primary Workflows.
- Develop and execute joint go-to-market initiatives with key ServiceNow-Microsoft exec sponsors with milestone and progress tracking metrics & associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
- Align & leverage ACE global initiatives & programs to enable efficient and scalable processes (e.g., Joint Pursuit Planning with Strategic Deal Registration), forecasting, compensation, training/enablement, and operational excellence.
- Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, work in a true ‘east-west’ operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Software industry domain expertise (preferably SaaS), and the ability to understand complex technology problems
- Strong previous background in Partner Alliance Management
- Strategic thinker, who is also execution oriented; ideally has experience driving cross functional programs or processes
- Effective at building relationships (internally and with partners), collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives/ partners in cross-company projects
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing, comfort in business and technical discussions
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Strong team player who is also an independent thinker
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA strongly preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.