Sr. Director of Success & Support Scale at Outreach
Who you are:
- You’re a leader – who builds world class, engaged and performance driving teams and you are adept at articulating vision and breaking it down for your managers to communicate and execute
- You have exceptional pattern recognition – someone who persistently looks at data to uncover business insights and drive decision-making.
- You’re willing to sign up for ambitious results and committed to high business impact
- You’re comfortable making strategic trade-offs, and have a history of successful decision-making
- You’re an effective communicator who prioritizes quality of work and successful outcomes over ego
- You’re an influencer due to the credibility of your results
- You’re a collaborator who works cross-departmentally to achieve outcomes for our customers. You have partnered closely with marketing, support, IT, legal, billing, sales and presales on large scale projects.
What you’ll own:
- The strategic and operational CSM & Support initiatives across one-to-many customer-focused teams, working closely with CSM leadership and CS Strategy and Operations to deliver strategic insights, provide solutions to challenges and recommendations.
- Development of best practices for the SCALE team and articulate the value of these practices to stakeholders; identify gaps and propose changes to existing processes, develop scalable solutions and oversee key organizational metrics.
- Mitigation of churn within long-tail of low-ARR customers. Protect the core while also expanding this customer base.
- Development of SCALE roadmap and lifecycle strategy, planning for CSM engagement and frequency of touches, both human and automated.
- Champion Support models to best support global customer needs as well as career pathing, metrics & operating rhythm
- Team engagement, satisfaction and performance
- Results of the SCALE CSM & Support teams as they relate to Customer Success KPIs
- Manage and build front line support organization to orchestrate technical questions at scale, optimizing handoffs, workflows and team upskilling.
Experience you’ll need:
- 8-10+ years experience across Customer Success, Support, Operations or Strategy, Sales or Marketing Analytics, preferably within a B2B SaaS or subscription business environment.
- Proven record of data-savvy, analytics-driven decision making and follow through
- Demonstrable global leadership experience, especially around designing strategy, building and managing multiple locations, offerings, localization considerations and then leading your team to deliver results.
- Experience working with Gainsight, Salesforce, Zendesk and Tableau or other data-related software
- Experience with customer lifecycle programs, customer success programs, and analytics preferred
- Experience using automation to solve business needs at scale